5/28/2006

Comp Stomp

So friday after being all excited to get done with work and have my big birthday weekend I came home and started playing around on my computer. But my happiness was quickly estinguished when my computer decided to have a cataclysmic failure. The problem wasn't you run of the mill restart and fix problem this was some major shit. Apperently my hard drive is destroyed cuz it wouldn't even let me wipe the drive and reinstall windows. so now I am without a computer and wont be on everyday living my online life like I did before. At least not until I get a new desktop. Cuz I see this as a perfect excuse to get a desktop. Now if anyone wants to get a hold of me their gunna hafta give me a call. Piece out bitches I need to find ways to occupy my time without my awsome computer.

No comments: