5/11/2006

Blue Collar Man

When you have to wake up at 5:30 for work its a good bet that your days gunna suck. Mine was no exception. What started out good with seeing a hot chick jogging when I went to get coffee, and driving around Manhattan to a different job site took a pretty wicked turn when I found out I'd have to work with the one item in this world that I despise most of all. Fucking fiberglass insulation. I despise that shit so much I had to hold back a gag reflex when I first touched it. This was followed by about 2 hours of scrapping shit followed by another 2 hours of wiping glue off a wall. I LOVE WORKING. Pretty sure getting my ass pounded by a certain Mr. Hill would be less gay than today. The best part is that I get to do basically the same menial, sanity destroying labor tomorrow, and the next day, and all next week!!! Suck my balls capitalist america.

At least I'll sleep well since I'm so fucking exhausted. This is important for me when I have to wake up at 5:30 again. If god shines his grace on me it'll rain tomorrow and I don't have to go, which will give me an opportunity to register for classes finally.

Whitney hasn't been online for a while, and she's always online. Thinkin about giving her a call just to see if she's still got a pulse.

edit: also the guy I worked with called me James all day. And i've got a correction for the second paragraph. I'm not sleeping well. YAY! keeping fingers crossed for lots of rain.

No comments: