4/13/2006

Quirks

So Today I was sitting around thinking about shit and I suddenly noticed one of the crazy quirks that I have. Everytime I'm explaining where someplace is to someone and I have to give a direction like north or south, in my head I always, always picture a map and have to say "Never Eat Soggy Waffles" for north, east, south, and west. I'm not a stupid guy...most of the time...I know my directions but I can never help it, its a reflex that I can't stop. I do it everytime I have to tell someone a direction. Along the same lines, if I have to tell someone right or left, I always have the thought "I write with this had so its my right and this one is my left" then I can give the answer right or left. I'm fucking nuts.

Also I remembered one of my favorite little facts last night. If Montana was to become its own nation right now it would be the 4th largest nuclear power in the world. Think about that the next time you make fun of Montana.

No comments: