4/11/2006

Doctor. Doctor.


I've decided there are few things in this world that can be a true test of your friendship with others. One of those is "stacking." I'll leave it at that. Maybe a few of you who read this will actually know what I'm talking about. Lets just say that you've got to be really really reeeeaaaalllllly good friends before you attempt a stack. Or your all disgusting degenerates. But recently I discovered something else that lets you know who your real friends are. And that's having a friend there to help you cut out a piece of glass thats been stuck in your arm when the doctors somehow missed it after you hit a truck at 60 mph 2 years ago. (see above picture). It was a truely bonding experience. And it wasn't so much that THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!! But more the fact that there was just someone else there to help me out cuz if I learned anything from my 2 failed attempts by myself its that you need more than one hand to dig out a small chunk of glass, also an exacto and tweasers help. The best part about it was that my friend couldn't stop from cracking up about it. It's not like I'm fishing around 3cm deep in my arm trying to find a piece of glass. But I wouldn't have had it any other way, cuz theres nothing like removing the last vestage of a bad memory from your body by laughing the whole way through it. Thanks again, I don't think I'll ever forget what happened on April 10th, 2006 ever.

No comments: